Personal coaching shares the same objective as business coaching : to support the client’s personal growth and move the client towards the attainment of their objectives. Whatever the client’s initial reason for working with a coach, coaching is always holistic, so the results will be felt throughout the client’s entire life.
I offer personal coaching clients a space in which to step outside of their life and assess where and who they are and where and who they want to be. Coaching sessions are a moment for you to :
- Identify and learn to use your key strengths, skills and values
- Set yourself goals and determine how to reach them
- Overcome obstacles to fulfilment
- Get out of a rut and build a life you love
- Make significant and lasting change
- Take control of your life and start living it awake and on purpose
Coaching is a process that can be applied to any number of personal challenges and objectives, such as :
- Relationship and family issues
- Career improvement or change
- City/country relocation
- Stress management
- Finding life purpose
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Work-life balance
- Financial improvements and management
- Adapting to parenthood
- Body image
Are you moving or following a spouse being relocated
abroad ? I can help you manage the change, integrate, and use this international opportunity to create an enriching, rewarding experience and a new life you will love.
Joanne Archibald Coaching
Joanne Archibald is an ICF-certified coach working with international clients in both French and English. Trained by the CTI in the Co-Active coaching method, she offers sessions both face to face and by Skype/telephone. Whether you are looking to improve aspects of your personal life, such as relationships, family, career or health; or you are looking to optimise the performance of your managers and executives, Joanne can help you achieve sustainable results.
Certified by the International Coach Federation.